The Manor House is a Georgian Grade II Listed Building in the heart of Littlehampton which offers the perfect location for your special day.
The New Millennium Chamber is licensed to hold 100 guests which offers an opulent setting of a grand domed ceiling and oak panelled walls which is beautifully decorated with wall baskets, ribbons and a chandelier providing a first-class environment for Wedding and Naming Ceremonies.
Whether your guest list is 4 or 100 our New Millennium Chamber provides a truly special setting for your exchange of vows.
Couples can hire the New Millennium Chamber as a venue for conducting Marriage & Civil Partnerships as approved by West Sussex County Council.
There are two parking spaces available for the main party adjacent to the Manor House by arrangement only.
The Manor House has ramp access to the ground floor with a lift to the first floor where the ceremony takes place.
If you wish to hold your Wedding or Naming Ceremony at the Manor House please contact us to discuss your booking.
What to do next
- Decide the date you would like to hold your wedding or civil partnership.
- Check with Littlehampton Town Council that your date is available in the New Millennium Chamber.
- Next contact the Registrar Office to confirm and book the available date. Your fees will be paid at the time of enquiring direct to the Registrar Office at West Sussex County Council.
- Contact Littlehampton Town Council and book your requested date. We require a £150 deposit with the remainder due 3 months before the date of your wedding or civil partnership ceremony. A Terms and Conditions of Hire Form must be signed at the time of booking.
- Formal notice of marriage to the Registrars Office must be given at least 28 days before the ceremony. if you are a non EU Citizen this could be extended to 70 days.
- Formal notice of marriage must be given in the district you live in regardless of where you are getting married.
- You must have 7 clear days at your usual place of residence in England or Wales before giving notice of marriage.
- You must both be free legally to marry.
- We will contact you to come and view the venue and also to ask questions regarding your ceremony.
For additional advice or to book the registrars for your special day, please contact the West Sussex Registrars Office on 01243 642122 or visit their website.