Please use this form to let us know of any general comments you want to make about the services the Council provides. You can also use this form to pay us a compliment if we've done something well.

If you would like to make a formal complaint please see How to Make a Complaint

Please note that we are not responsible for Housing and Waste Collection. To report a problem such as missed bins, dog fouling etc please visit Arun District Council's Report a Problem page

  • 1 Current: Start
  • 2 Preview
  • 3 Complete
Your Details (optional)