Register of Members' Interests
- Employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried out for profit or gain.
- Sponsorship for or payment of expenses incurred by the member, including election expenses, in the last 12 months.
- Contracts (for goods, services or works) with the Council.
- Land in the County in which a beneficial interest is held.
- Licences over land owned by the Council.
- Tenancies between the Council and an organisation in which a beneficial interest is held.
- Securities or shares with a value of at least £25,000 or 1/100th of the total issued share capital of a body with a place of business in the county.
Membership of, or position of general control or management in:
- Organisations where the member represents the Town Council.
- Other public authorities or organisations delivering public functions.
- Companies, industrial and provident societies, charities or charitable organisations.
- Organisations whose main purpose includes influencing public opinion or policy, including political parties and trade unions.
A hardcopy version of the Register may be inspected in person at the Manor House, Church Street, Littlehampton during normal office hours. Any queries relating to the Register of Interests should be addressed to the Monitoring Officer at Arun District Council or the Town Clerk at the Town Council Offices.