Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Arun District Council has suspended all markets until further notice. Please check this page for updates.
Littlehampton Town Council and Market Operator, Southern Counties Markets offer a free Community Stall at the weekly market. The stall is available to community groups and non-profit organisations that offer services to Littlehampton residents so that they can fundraise or raise awareness. The weekly market is held on Fridays 9am-3pm in the High Street.
Commercial traders wishing to book a pitch at the Market should contact Southern Counties Markets directly firstname.lastname@example.org
How to book the Market Community Stall
- Please ensure you have Public Liability Insurance cover for a minimum of £5 million. This must include cover for public outdoor activities and the use of a market stall.
- Read our Community Stall Terms & Conditions [pdf] 268KB
- Fill in our online Booking Form below
- To qualify for use of the stall the Market Operator requires proof of suitable insurance cover. In order to qualify for use of the stall you must include your insurer's details and policy number with your online form
- Once your insurance paperwork has been approved by the Market Operator we will confirm your booking with further details of how to use the stall.
- If you have any problems or questions please contact us.