Who we are
littlehampton-tc.gov.uk is managed by Littlehampton Town Council and will be referred to as ‘we’ from now on.
Changes to these terms and conditions
Please check these terms and conditions regularly. We can update them at any time without notice.
You’ll agree to any changes if you continue to use littlehampton-tc.gov.uk after the terms and conditions have been updated.
You agree to use littlehampton-tc.gov.uk only for lawful purposes. You must also use it in a way that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, this site by anyone else.
We update littlehampton-tc.gov.uk all the time. We can change or remove content at any time without notice.
You can use littlehampton-tc.gov.uk to access online government services for example apply for a grant.
We welcome and encourage other websites to link to littlehampton-tc.gov.uk
You must contact us for permission if you want to either:
- charge your website’s users to click on a link to any page on littlehampton-tc.gov.uk
- say your website is associated with or endorsed by littlehampton-tc.gov.uk or another government department or agency
littlehampton-tc.gov.uk links to websites that are managed by other government departments and agencies, service providers or other organisations. We do not have any control over the content on these websites.
We’re not responsible for:
- the protection of any information you give to these websites
- any loss or damage that may come from your use of these websites, or any other websites they link to
You agree to release us from any claims or disputes that may come from using these websites.
You should read all terms and conditions, privacy policies and end user licences that relate to these websites before you use them.
Most content on littlehampton-tc.gov.uk can be shared except our logo which you need to have written permission to use. Contact us if you need our logo or if you want to reproduce a piece of content but are not sure if you can.
While we make every effort to keep littlehampton-tc.gov.uk up to date, we do not provide any guarantees, conditions or warranties that the information will be:
- free from bugs or viruses
We do not publish advice on littlehampton-tc.gov.uk. You should get professional or specialist advice before doing anything on the basis of the content.
We’re not liable for any loss or damage that may come from using littlehampton-tc.gov.uk. This includes:
- any direct, indirect or consequential losses
- any loss or damage caused by civil wrongs (‘tort’, including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise
- the use of littlehampton-tc.gov.uk and any websites that are linked to or from it
- the inability to use littlehampton-tc.gov.uk and any websites that are linked to or from it
This applies if the loss or damage was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you advised us that it might happen.
This includes (but is not limited to) the loss of your:
- income or revenue
- salary, benefits or other payments
- profits or contracts
- anticipated savings
- goodwill or reputation
- tangible property
- intangible property, including loss, corruption or damage to data or any computer system
- wasted management or office time
We may still be liable for:
- death or personal injury arising from our negligence
- fraudulent misrepresentation
- any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law
You can ask for content to be removed from littlehampton-tc.gov.uk. We’ll remove content:
- in order to comply with data protection legislation covering the rights and freedoms of individuals
- if it breaches copyright laws, contains sensitive personal data or material that may be considered obscene or defamatory
Contact us to ask for content to be removed. You’ll need to send us the web address (URL) of the content and explain why you think it should be removed. We’ll reply to let you know whether we’ll remove it.
We make every effort to check and test littlehampton-tc.gov.uk for viruses at every stage of production. You must make sure that the way you use littlehampton-tc.gov.uk does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which can damage your computer system.
We’re not responsible for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system that might happen when you use littlehampton-tc.gov.uk.
When using littlehampton-tc.gov.uk, you must not introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other material that’s malicious or technologically harmful.
You must not try to gain unauthorised access to littlehampton-tc.gov.uk, the server on which it’s stored or any server, computer or database connected to it.
You must not attack littlehampton-tc.gov.uk in any way. This includes denial-of-service attacks.
We’ll report any attacks or attempts to gain unauthorised access to littlehampton-tc.gov.uk to the relevant law enforcement authorities and share information about you with them.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Any dispute you have which relates to these terms and conditions, or your use of littlehampton-tc.gov.uk (whether it be contractual or non-contractual), will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
There may be legal notices elsewhere on littlehampton-tc.gov.uk that relate to how you use the site.
We’re not liable if we fail to comply with these terms and conditions because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
We might decide not to exercise or enforce any right available to us under these terms and conditions. We can always decide to exercise or enforce that right at a later date.
Doing this once will not mean we automatically waive the right on any other occasion.
If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions will still apply.