Our Reception is open
Our Reception is open
The Town Council is pleased to announce that it’s reception is now open to the public Monday to Friday 9am to 16:30pm. Changes have been made to the Council’s Reception in line with Government guidelines to ensure the safety of our visitors as well as our staff during your visit. We will be admitting one person/household group/support bubble at a time.
Staff continue to be available for online enquiries via email or by phone 01903 732063 and we would encourage people to contact us through these channels first.
Most information on our services is available on this website, please use the search field to find what you need. See our COVID-19 section for up to date details on local services available to you.
Please note our Museum can only open once the Government Step 3 of the Roadmap can go ahead on the 17th May. In the meantime please visit the Museum’s website to browse their online galleries and learn about our local history.
Key changes to be aware of before you visit:
- All visitors must wear a face covering (unless exempt)
- All visitors will need to sanitise their hands as they enter the building
- To maintain social distancing and safety you may have to queue before entering the building
Anyone showing any of the COVID-19 symptoms must not attend.
- High temperature;
- New continuous cough;
- Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
If symptoms develop whilst at the Town Council Reception, you must go home and follow the ‘Stay at Home Guidance’. Any sickness should also be reported to the Town Council immediately.
What to Expect:
- If you contact us by phone or email prior to visiting, we will ascertain the nature of your enquiry to identify if attendance is required.
- On arrival at The Manor House please put your face covering over your nose and mouth (unless you are exempt).
- Please use the main entrance to enter the building. Please observe the social distancing markings on the floor outside and give way to anyone coming out of the building remembering to keep 2 metres away from anyone not in your household.
- On entry please use the hand sanitiser on the right-hand side.
- If there is nobody at the Reception desk, please approach the desk.
- If there is already somebody at the Reception desk do not approach the desk. Instead you will need to queue, adhering to the social distancing signs on the floor which have been spaced to allow for 2 metres social distancing.
- The Reception desk has been fitted with a screen to protect our visitors and staff. Please refrain from touching surfaces to assist in stopping transmission risk.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on the desk before leaving.
- You may remove your face covering once you are outside the building and clear of the entrance/exit.
Read Frequently Asked Questions for more details about coming into our reception.