We are now working remotely
Following the guidance provided by the Prime Minister on Monday 23rd March, the Town Council is now operating remotely but you can still email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What else is the Town Council doing
- Closing its reception and Littlehampton Museum at the Manor House, Church Street until further notice.
- Cancelling all Committee Meetings until further notice.
- Cancelling the Easter Out & About Sessions due to take place on Wednesday 8th April at Mewsbrook Park, 9th April at Rosemead Park and 15th April at Southfields Rec..
- Cancelling all Mayoral public attendances until further notice.
- Closing Southfields Jubilee Centre until further notice. All activity providers have been informed and will be getting in touch with their clients.
- Closing Rosemead Play Area until further notice. Please respect Government advice and do not use the play area.
- Asking all allotment holders to respect Government advice on staying at home and social distancing.
- Working with Councillors and colleagues at Arun District and West Sussex County Councils to get key information out to the public.
The Town Council will continue to conduct usual tasks such as safety inspections of all its sites, including Rosemead Park and Allotments.
A Council spokesperson said: “It is our duty to look after the health and safety of the staff and visitors to our building and events. These decisions are not made lightly but we all have a duty to protect ourselves and others. We will continue to monitor the situation and following Government advice and ask that you do the same. We urge people to look out for one another whilst remaining vigilant and always seeking advice from the NHS and GOV.UK.”
For latest news please visit the Town Council’s Coronavirus Page