The Town Council grant systems look to help as many groups as possible.
The Council aims to assist local organisations to achieve their respective aims and objectives where these benefit the Town and the local community. In addition the Town Council endeavours to work in partnership to attract funding from local and national bodies to benefit local residents.
The Town Council offers different grant programmes as a means of financial support:
- Service Funding Agreements
- Grant Aid - funding for voluntary organisations serving the local community
- Sports Excellence Grants - funding for local sportspeople awarded by the Sports Forum with funding from the Town Council
- Small Arts Grants - Up to £250 for creative projects which benefit the Littlehampton community
- South East in Bloom Grants - Up to £200 for floral enhancements in your local neighbourhood
- SPACE Grants - funding for school holiday activity providers
Other ways to Fundraise
Why not use the Community Market Stall which is available free of charge at the weekly Friday market in the High Street. to Littlehampton community groups and non-profit organisations to fundraise or raise awareness.
For help and further information regarding Town Council funding please contact the Assistant Town Clerk via email or phone 01903 732063.
If your group or organisation needs help with finding funding or completing applications you may also like to contact:
- Voluntary Action Arun & Chichester who can offer funding support by helping to identify possible funders for a project, advise on submitting applications and assist groups in drawing up long term fundraising strategies.
- West Sussex County Council - their website contains information on further Grants & Funding available in the area.