The Town Council grant systems look to help as many groups as possible and contribute to their financial needs. The Council aims to assist local organisations to achieve their respective aims and objectives where these benefit the Town and the local community. In addition the Town Council endeavours to work in partnership to attract funding from local and national bodies to benefit local residents.
The Town Council offers different grant programmes as a means of financial support:
- Service Funding Agreements
- Grant Aid - funding for voluntary organisations serving the local community
- Financial Awards for Sporting Excellence - funding for local sportspeople
- Small Arts Grants
- South East in Bloom Grants
- SPACE Grants - funding for school holiday activity providers
For help and further information regarding Town Council funding please contact the Assistant Town Clerk via email or phone 01903 732063.
If your group or organisation needs help with finding funding or completing applications you may also like to contact:
- The Voluntary Action Arun & Chichester who can offer funding support by helping to identify possible funders for a project, advise on submitting applications and assist groups in drawing up long term fundraising strategies.
- West Sussex County Council - their website contains information on further Grants & Funding available in the area.