Littlehampton Town Council and Market Operator, Southern Counties Markets offer a free Community Stall at the weekly market. The stall is available to community groups and non-profit organisations that offer services to Littlehampton residents so that they can fundraise or raise awareness. The weekly market is held on Fridays 9am-3pm in the High Street.
Commercial traders wishing to book a pitch at the Market should contact Southern Counties Markets directly firstname.lastname@example.org
How to book the Market Community Stall
- Please ensure you have Public Liability Insurance cover for a minimum of £5 million. This must include cover for public outdoor activities and the use of a market stall.
- Read our Community Stall Terms & Conditions [pdf] 268KB
- Download and fill in a Community Stall Booking Form [pdf] 349KB
- To qualify for use of the stall the Market Operator requires proof of suitable insurance cover. In order to qualify for use of the stall you must email us your insurer’s details and policy number. The Market Operator will then check your policy via their insurers website.
- Once your insurance paperwork has been approved by the Market Operator we will confirm your booking with further details of how to use the stall.
- If you have any problems or questions please contact us.
Please see 2018 availability below.
|November||2nd, 16th, 23rd|
|Date||Community Group||Type of Stall|
|28/09/2018||Edwin James Festival Choir||Bric-a-Brac|
|19/10/2018||Littlehampton Bonfire Society||Bric-a-Brac|
|09/11/2018||Littlehampton Bonfire Society||Bric-a-Brac|
|30/11/2018||Littlehampton Baptist Church||Information|
|14/12/2018||Littlehampton Bonfire Society||Bric-a-Brac|