- The development of policy for recommendation to Council.
- The periodic review of the Council’s Standing Orders and Financial Regulations.
- The setting up and monitoring of control systems for the oversight of Council expenditure.
- The annual review of the Council’s expenditure and income; the receipt of budget requests from other Committees and the formulation of the Council’s annual budget for Council approval.
- The allocation of general grant funding within the budget allocated for this purpose.
- The funding and monitoring of the Council’s support for economic regeneration.
- Police liaison.
- Health liaison.
- Liaison with other local authorities and outside bodies.
- The Mayoralty for recommendation to Council.
- All matters relating to the day-to-day administration of the Council.
- Implementing Local Council powers relating to public and community transport
Cllr Emberson CHAIR
Cllr Squires VICE CHAIR
Agendas and Minutes
|Date of meeting||Agendas||Minutes|
|25 February 2103||P & F Agenda 25 Feb 2013 [pdf] 2MB||P&F Minutes 25 Feb 2013 [pdf] 163KB|
|29 April 2013||P&F Agenda 29 April 2013 [pdf] 3MB||P&F Minutes 29 April 2013 [pdf] 2MB|