Role of the Planning and Transportation Committee
- The making of representations to the local Planning Authority on applications for planning permission as notified by Arun District Council.
- The making of representations in respect of appeals against the refusal of planning permission.
- Monitoring and commenting upon Strategic and Local Plans.
- The making of representations to the Planning Authority on other planning matters, including tree preservation orders.
- Monitoring and commenting to the Highway Authority on all highway matters.
- Matters relating to the Local Development Framework.
- Street naming.
- Commenting on licence applications for licensed premises.
- Making representations to Arun District Council on Public Entertainment Licences as notified by that authority.
- Commenting on the South Downs National Park
The Planning and Transportation Committee consists of:-
Cllr Long (Chair)
Meetings are open to the public.
Visit Arun District Council's website for Planning Help.
Agendas & Minutes