Role of the Planning and Transportation Committee
- The making of representations to the local Planning Authority on applications for planning permission as notified by Arun District Council.
- The making of representations in respect of appeals against the refusal of planning permission.
- Monitoring and commenting upon Strategic and Local Plans.
- The making of representations to the Planning Authority on other planning matters, including tree preservation orders.
- Monitoring and commenting to the Highway Authority on all highway matters.
- Matters relating to the Local Development Framework.
- Street naming.
- Commenting on licence applications for licensed premises.
- Making representations to Arun District Council on Public Entertainment Licences as notified by that authority.
- Commenting on the South Downs National Park
The Planning and Transportation Committee consists of:-
Cllr Ayres (Chair)
Meetings are open to the public.
Visit Arun District Council's website for Planning Help.
Agendas & Minutes
Date of meeting
15th December 2014
|17th November 2014|
|20th October 2014|
|22nd September 2014|
|26th August 2014|
|28th July 2014|
|30th June 2014||P&T Agenda 30 June 2014 [pdf] 17MB||P&T Mins 30 June 2014 [pdf] 2MB|
|2nd June 2014||P&T Agenda 2 June 2014 [pdf] 26MB||P&T Mins 2nd June 2014 [pdf] 3MB|
|6th May 2014||P&T Agenda 6 May 2014 [pdf] 18MB||P&T Mins 6 May 2014 [pdf] 1MB|
|31st March 2014||P&T Agenda 31 March 2014 [pdf] 26MB||P&T Mins 31 March 2014 [pdf] 1MB|
|3rd March 2014||P&T Agenda 3 March 2014 [pdf] 12MB||P&T Mins 3rd March 2014 [pdf] 3MB|
|3rd February 2014||P&T Agenda 3 February 2014 [pdf] 11MB||P&T Mins 3 February 2014 [pdf] 2MB|
|6th January 2014||P&T Agenda 6 January 2014 [pdf] 4MB||P&T Mins 6 January 2014 [pdf] 1MB|