Role of the Planning and Transportation Committee
- The making of representations to the local Planning Authority on applications for planning permission as notified by Arun District Council.
- The making of representations in respect of appeals against the refusal of planning permission.
- Monitoring and commenting upon Strategic and Local Plans.
- The making of representations to the Planning Authority on other planning matters, including tree preservation orders.
- Monitoring and commenting to the Highway Authority on all highway matters.
- Matters relating to the Local Development Framework.
- Street naming.
- Commenting on licence applications for licensed premises.
- Making representations to Arun District Council on Public Entertainment Licences as notified by that authority.
- Commenting on the South Downs National Park
The Planning and Transportation Committee consists of:-
Cllr C Blanchard-Cooper - Chair (River)
Meetings are open to the public.
Visit Arun District Council's website for Planning Help.
Date of meeting
|10th December 2018|
|12th November 2018|
|15th October 2018|
|17th September 2018|
|20th August 2018|
|23rd July 2018|
|25th June 2018|
|29th May 2018||P&T Agenda 29 May 2018 [pdf] 4MB|
|30th April 2018||P&T Agenda 30 April 2018 [pdf] 15MB||P&T Minutes 30 April 2018 [pdf] 1MB|
|3rd April 2018||P&T Agenda 3 April 2018 [pdf] 5MB||P&T Minutes 3 April 2018 [pdf] 2MB|
|5th March 2018||P&T Agenda 5 March 2018 [pdf] 1MB||P&T Minutes 5 March 2018 [pdf] 752KB|
|5th February 2018||P&T Agenda 5 February 2018 [pdf] 837KB||P&T Minutes 5 February 2018 [pdf] 309KB|
|8th January 2018||P&T Agenda 8 January 2018 [pdf] 640KB||P&T Minutes 8 January 2018 [pdf] 406KB|