Role of the Planning and Transportation Committee
- The making of representations to the local Planning Authority on applications for planning permission as notified by Arun District Council.
- The making of representations in respect of appeals against the refusal of planning permission.
- Monitoring and commenting upon Strategic and Local Plans.
- The making of representations to the Planning Authority on other planning matters, including tree preservation orders.
- Monitoring and commenting to the Highway Authority on all highway matters.
- Matters relating to the Local Development Framework.
- Street naming.
- Commenting on licence applications for licensed premises.
- Making representations to Arun District Council on Public Entertainment Licences as notified by that authority.
- Commenting on the South Downs National Park
The Planning and Transportation Committee consists of:-
Cllr Ayres - Chair
Meetings are open to the public.
Visit Arun District Council's website for Planning Help.
Agendas & Minutes
Date of meeting
|7th December 2015|
|9th November 2015|
|12th October 2015|
|14th September 2015|
|17th August 2015|
|20th July 2015|
|22nd June 2015|
|26th May 2015|
|27th April 2015||P&T Agenda 27 April 2015 [pdf] 29MB|
|30th March 2015||P&T Agenda 30 March 2015 [pdf] 20MB||P&T mins.30 March 2015 [pdf] 3MB|
|2nd March 2015||P&T Agenda 2 March 2015 [pdf] 24MB||P&T Minutes 2 March 2015 [pdf] 3MB|
|EX Mtg 11th February 2015||P&T Agenda EX.MTG. 11 February 2015 [pdf] 664KB||P&T Mins EX.11 February 2015 [pdf] 1MB|
|2nd February 2015||P&T Agenda 2 February 2015 [pdf] 4MB||P&T Mins 2 February 2015 [pdf] 2MB|
|5th January 2015||P&T Agenda 5 Januray 2015 [pdf] 19MB||P&T Minutes 5 Jan.2015 [pdf] 2MB|