Role of the Planning and Transportation Committee
- The making of representations to the local Planning Authority on applications for planning permission as notified by Arun District Council.
- The making of representations in respect of appeals against the refusal of planning permission.
- Monitoring and commenting upon Strategic and Local Plans.
- The making of representations to the Planning Authority on other planning matters, including tree preservation orders.
- Monitoring and commenting to the Highway Authority on all highway matters.
- Matters relating to the Local Development Framework.
- Street naming.
- Commenting on licence applications for licensed premises.
- Making representations to Arun District Council on Public Entertainment Licences as notified by that authority.
- Commenting on the South Downs National Park
The Planning and Transportation Committee consists of:-
Cllr Chester - Chair
Meetings are open to the public.
Visit Arun District Council's website for Planning Help.
Agendas & Minutes
Date of meeting
|131th December 2017|
|13th November 2017|
|16th Ocotber 2017|
|18th September 2017|
|21st August 2017|
|24th July 2017|
|26th June 2017|
|30th May 2017|
|2nd May 2017|
|3rd April 2017|
|6th March 2017||P&T Agenda 6 March 2017 [pdf] 4MB||P&T Minutes 6 March 2017 [pdf] 1MB|
|6th February 2017||P&T Agenda 6 February 2017 [pdf] 5MB||P&T Minutes 6 February 2017 [pdf] 2MB|
|9th January 2017||P&T Agenda 9 January 2017 [pdf] 2MB||P&T Minutes 9 January 2017 [pdf] 958KB|