Role of the Planning and Transportation Committee
- The making of representations to the local Planning Authority on applications for planning permission as notified by Arun District Council.
- The making of representations in respect of appeals against the refusal of planning permission.
- Monitoring and commenting upon Strategic and Local Plans.
- The making of representations to the Planning Authority on other planning matters, including tree preservation orders.
- Monitoring and commenting to the Highway Authority on all highway matters.
- Matters relating to the Local Development Framework.
- Street naming.
- Commenting on licence applications for licensed premises.
- Making representations to Arun District Council on Public Entertainment Licences as notified by that authority.
- Commenting on the South Downs National Park
The Planning and Transportation Committee consists of:-
Cllr Buckland - Chair
Cllr Chester - Vice Chair
Cllr Warren QVRM
Meetings are open to the public.
Visit Arun District Council's website for Planning Help.
Agendas & Minutes
Date of meeting
|12th December 2016|
|14th November 2016|
|17th October 2016|
|19th September 2016|
|22nd August 2016|
|25th July 2016|
|27th June 2016|
|31st May 2016|
|3rd May 2016|
|4th April 2016|
|7th March 2016|
|8th February 2016||P&T Agenda 8 February 2016 [pdf] 10MB||P&T Minutes 8 February 2016 [pdf] 2MB|
|11th January 2016||P&T Agenda 11 January 2016 [pdf] 6MB||P&T Minutes 11 January 2016 [pdf] 1MB|