Job Vacancies with Littlehampton Town Council
Littlehampton Town Council is looking to appoint an experienced museum professional to fulfil the post of Museum Curator for a period of maternity cover.
Full Time, 37 hours per week (Tuesday to Saturday).
12 month fixed term contract.
NJC Scale 6 SCP 26 fixed.
£22,937 per annum.
The successful applicant will be:
- Experienced in managing a museum, collection or similar heritage environment.
- Able to manage and work as part of a small staff and volunteer team.
- A highly organised individual able to work to tight deadlines.
- Computer literate and skilled in the use of Microsoft Office programs and other related software.
- Experienced and able to demonstrate a high level of proficiency in installing exhibitions.
- Able to manage the Museum’s social media output and manage all marketing for the service.
- An excellent communicator with a high level of diplomacy skills.
- Able to act as a public representative for the Museum Service.
- Experienced in working with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Able to exercise exemplary written, oral and numeric abilities.
- Experienced in completing and delivering funding applications and related projects.
A postgraduate museum qualification is essential, and the post is recognised as a casual car user.
Littlehampton Town Council is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Only completed application forms will be considered for this position, which can be downloaded via the link above. Please contact the HR team at Littlehampton Town Council on 01903 732063 for any further information on this post.
Only applicants invited for interview will be contacted.
Closing date: Wednesday 7th October 2015.
Proposed interview dates: 13th & 14th October 2015.