Job Vacancies with Littlehampton Town Council
There is currently ONE vacancy. Please check this page regularly for updates.
Part Time 21½ hours per week (Flexible, to be arranged)
NJC Scale 4 SCP 18 - 21 £17,714 - £19,742 per annum
(pro rata £10,293 - £11,472 for 21½ hours per week)
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Have a background in office administration and bookkeeping
- Be numerate with minimum level of education including at least 2 GCSEs or equivalent in Maths & English.
- Be computer literate with skills in use of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Have knowledge of a computerised accounts package.
- Carry out banking of cash & cheques.
- Check, verify & process purchase invoices.
- Prepare sales invoices for goods & services.
- Maintain Asset database.
- Monitor timesheets, annual leave and sickness.
- Assist with reception cover.
Financial qualification desirable but not essential.
Littlehampton Town Council is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Only completed Application Forms will be considered for this position these can be downloaded here
Only applicants invited for interview will be contacted.
Closing date: Friday 13th March 2015 Interviews proposed: Tuesday 24th March 2015