All matters (including the preparation of a draft budget for consideration by the Policy and Finance Committee and Council and the recommendation to Council of fees and charges) relating to :-
- Project 82 (excluding the provision and maintenance of the building).
- The Littlehampton Museum (excluding the provision and maintenance of the building).
- Rosemead Park (with Property and Personnel with regard to the initial site improvement following acquisition).
- Community Arts and Events.
- Community Grants.
- Wick Community Initiatives.
- The planting of roundabouts, the purchase of additional cuts of highway verges, tree planting and the occasional cleaning of alleyways etc
Cllr Blanchard-Cooper - Chair
Cllr Ayres - Vice Chair
Dates of Meetings for 2016, Agendas and Minutes
|Date of meeting||Agendas||Minutes|
|8th December 2016|
|20th October 2016|
|8th September 2016||CRC Agenda 8 September 2016 [pdf] 15MB||CRC Minutes 8 September 2016 [pdf] 2MB|
|21st July 2016||CANCELLED||CANCELLED|
|9th June 2016||CRC Agenda 9 June 2016 [pdf] 20MB||CRC Minutes 9 June 2016 [pdf] 4MB|
|14th April 2016||CRC Agenda 14 April 2016 [pdf] 8MB||CRC Minutes 14 April 2016 [pdf] 805KB|
|17th March 2016||CRC Agenda 17 March 2016 [pdf] 13MB||CRC Minutes 17 March 2016 [pdf] 906KB|
|11th February 2016||CRC Agenda 11 February 2016 [pdf] 7MB||CRC Minutes 11 February 2016 [pdf] 3MB|
|14th January 2016||CANCELLED||CANCELLED|