Littlehampton Town Council and Market Operator, Southern Counties Markets offer a free Community Stall at the weekly market. The stall is available to community groups and non-profit organisations that offer services to Littlehampton residents so that they can fundraise or raise awareness. The weekly market is held on Fridays 9am-3pm in the High Street.
Commercial traders wishing to book a pitch at the Market should contact Southern Counties Markets directly firstname.lastname@example.org
How to book the Market Community Stall
- Please ensure you have Public Liability Insurance cover for a minimum of £5 million. This must include cover for public outdoor activities and the use of a market stall.
- Read our Community Market Stall Terms and Conditions 2017 [pdf] 270KB
- Download and fill in a Booking Form 2017 [pdf] 361KB
- The Market Operator requires proof of suitable insurance cover. In order to qualify for use of the stall. You must send a hardcopy of your public liability insurance with formal letter from your insurer that states you are covered for outdoor activities and use of a market stall direct to the Market Operator, please also include a cover letter giving your contact details and date you wish to use the stall. The insurance paperwork should be sent to Colin Cashin at ‘Southern Counties Markets, 2 Alpha Court, Terminus Road, Littlehampton, BN17 5AL
- Once your insurance paperwork has been approved by the Market Operator we will confirm your booking with further details of how to use the stall.
- If you have any problems or questions please contact us.
*Please note this process can take time so we suggest you send your insurance paperwork off as soon as possible but not before you have sent us the booking form.
Please see 2017 availability below.
|August||4th, 11th, 18th, 25th|
|September||8th, 22nd, 29th|
|October||6th, 13th, 27th|
Below is a list of who you can find at the Community Stall in the coming months:
Type of Stall
|17/02/17||Littlehampton Bonfire Society||Bric-a-Brac|
|24/02/17||Coastal West Sussex Mind||Information|
|10/03/17||WCHP||Raffle & Bric a brac|
|17/03/17||Littlehampton Bonfire Society||Bric-a-Brac|
|21/04/17||Littlehampton Bonfire Society||Bric-a-Brac|
|28/04/17||Littlehampton Rotary Club||Bric-a-Brac|
|19/05/17||Littlehampton Bonfire Society||Bric-a-Brac|
|02/06/17||Chestnut Tree House||Information|
|16/06/17||Edwin James Festival Choir||Bric-a-Brac & Information|
|23/06/17||Littlehampton Bonfire Society||Bric-a-Brac|